Laser Facial Skin Treatment for Face, Both Hands & Body
If you’re an active person, chances are you spend more than your fair share of time in the sun. And if you’re over thirty, you are more than likely to show signs of premature aging due to sun damage. Reverse the signs of sun damaged skin with cosmetic laser treatment. With facial skin treatment, you can now treat sun spots, pigmented lesions and overall skin texture, giving you a more revitalized appearance than you’ve had in years.
The YAG laser facial is a zero-downtime, collagen-boosting treatment that not only tightens and lifts skin, but it also “zaps” irregularities such as rosacea, pigmented lesions, active acne, scarring, melasma, discoloration and unsightly capillaries.
These 30-minute sessions are recommended in a series of 3 to 6 treatments, about one month apart depending on the severity of skin condition. Patients experience a warming sensation similar to a hot stone massage and sometimes a slight stinging sensation when the laser eliminates an impurity or irregularity. To combat flushed skin after treatment the SmartCool air-cooling system is used in conjunction with a crystal fiber mask (for facial treatment).
Facial Skin Treatment FAQs
- How does it work?
- Facial skin treatment works by directing a beam of light to an irregularity in the skin such as enlarged blood vessels or irregular chromophore. This removes the abnormality without scarring or damage, while stimulating collagen production to tighten the surrounding tissue resulting in improved skin texture and reduced signs of aging.
- How does this treatment differ from chemical peels and dermabrasion?
- The laser facial really improves grades 2 and 3 acne, the hormonal painful kind. At Blue Divine we refer to this treatment as the “clear indulgence laser” because it does so many thing to improve the skin. Unlike other treatments that remove an outer layer of skin and require significant healing time, laser treatment works by gently penetrating the skin to destroy the underlying vessels and pigment that are the cause of the problem. The outer skin itself is not damaged.
- Is the treatment painful?
- The treatment causes only minimal discomfort and any initial soreness is alleviated with a cold air cooling system.
- How many treatments are required?
- Typically several sessions are required for full-face treatment. The average treatment takes about 15-20 minutes. Results may be seen after the first few treatments. The treatment can be performed in a relaxed, comfortable manner without the use of typical anesthetics or gel.
- How long does recovery take?
- You’ll be able to return normal activities immediately, though sunscreen should be applied as a post- treatment precaution.
Laser Facial Skin Treatment Pricing
Try any treatment and apply your first one to a series! The laser treatment is the clear indulgence treatment to revitalize and help you maintain healthy beautiful skin.
- Laser Facial: 1/$175 6/ $1000 15-20 minutes – Great for all skin types and ethnicities. It treats rosacea, pigmented lesions, active acne, keloids, and scarring.
- Laser Facial with collagen: 1/ $225 6/1200 – 360 skin tightening treatment, two lasers combined to treat sun damage, and stimulate collagen, with a cool crystal fiber collagen mask. 45 minutes
- Both Hands: $175 or $450 for 3
- Add the decollete and neck to any facial and laser treatment $75