Known as “Home of the Hydrafacial”, Blue Divine provides patients across the Atlanta area with the best Hydrafacial™ MD treatments while utilizing the most advanced technology. When we speak of a HydraFacial™ treatment, we are referring to the latest and most advanced skin resurfacing techniques that do NOT involve a laser. This hydradermabrasion treatment is a combination of antioxidant protection, hydration, extraction, exfoliation and cleansing techniques that ultimately leave the skin cleaner and more beautiful than it was prior to treatment. You won’t have to go through any painful downtime, and since this treatment moisturizes, and soothes you won’t have any irritation to deal with. With a HydraFacial™ procedure, the appearance of enlarged pores, wrinkles, lines, and oily skin will be improved, along with brown spots and hyperpigmentation. This kind of treatment works well with a large range of different types of skins, including dry skin, oily skin, and ethnic skin and skin that is aging.
Hydrafacial™ MD Treatments
This facial is one of our most popular and most effective facials. Detoxify, rejuvenate, brighten, improve pigment and preserve your skin with our most aggressive anti-aging facial. Good for all skin types, this non-invasive resurfacing procedure provides cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration with a 7.5% glycolic/salicylic peel, peptides and antioxidants.
- 30 Minutes
- Includes these 5 Steps…
- Vortex Exfoliation
- Protect with the Skinfit Plan
- 45 Minutes
- Treats the Face and Neck
- 5 Steps include: Vortex, Exfoliation, Extraction, Peel & Infusion
- Includes Red/Blue Light Therapy, Even Tone Serum, Antioxidants & Relaxing Wrinkle Peptides
- Face – 45 minutes
- Targets Congested, Oily & Problematic Skin
- Includes Deep Cleansing, Wet Dermabrasion & Blue/Red Light Therapy
- LED is applied to Calm Irritated Acne & Improve Healing
- Includes Manual Extraction Following Beta HD Extraction as Needed
- This Treatment is Appropriate for Adolescents
- A Series of 6 is Recommended with Once a Month Maintenance
- Includes 15% glycolic/ salicylic peel that delivers the benefits of a peel vortex infused without post-peel scaling
- 60 Minutes
- Treats the Face, Neck & Decolletage
- Includes Britenal Spot Corrector plus Even Tone & Firming with Additional Antioxidants & Phytonutrients
- Glycolic/Salycilic Peel 15-30% Boost
Don’t forget about our HydraFacial home-use treatment products containing the same ingredients found in the super-serums used during your HydraFacial MD® treatment. These topically applied products are designed to help to extend and enhance the benefits of your in-office treatment. They’re loaded with powerful ingredients including Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid that all work together to help prevent and undo damage, restoring the overall health of your skin.
- Dermabuilder – “Baby Botox,” for fine lines & wrinkles
- Infrared Red or Blue LED Light Therapy
- 15-30% Glycolic Peel Boost
- Lymphatic Drainage – Relieve congestion and acne
- Wet Microdermabrasion – More aggressive exfoliation, great for acne and scars
- Britenol® – Brighten with prescription vitamin C
- Déollettage and or Hands.
- Wet Dermabrasion – $50
- Phytonutrients – Firm & correct melasma and deliver a more even tone $50