Looking for a treatment that targets thinning skin also around the eye and the lids? This treatment dramatically reverses signs of fine lines and wrinkles, lifts the lids, tightens thinning skin, and diminishes aged eyes and crow’s feet.
Rejuvapen™ boasts remarkable innovation and dramatic results as a safe, non-surgical, face lift-alternative. Nine micro-needles rapidly penetrate the skin causing the body to immediately form new tissue and release growth factors that heal and repair scars and hyperpigmentation. After about 4–6 weeks the skin naturally begins to synthesize its own new collagen creating a firm and youthful glow.
While needles may sound a little scary, it is actually quite painless! To prep for the procedure, the patient’s face is numbed and thoroughly cleansed. Treating the face typically takes around 45 minutes. Afterward the skin may be pink, glowing and slightly tender for the remainder of the day. Patients are given high-quality home care products for post-care and are advised to avoid direct sun exposure for the week following treatment. To see the best possible effects, a series of 4 treatments over four months is recommended. For even more dramatic results, add on human growth factor to the series.
What You Need to Know about Rejuvapen Treatment
- Packages include series of 4
- Treatment schedule is every 4-6 weeks.
Rejuvapen: Let the results speak for themselves
We insure each patient gets the best results, by making sure they are using the most effective topical vitamins, for collagen synthesis, to improve texture, minimize pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Improve scars and texture by a unique advanced stamping method our Aestheticians are highly trained at performing. In addition to offering extreme tightening and anti-aging benefits, Rejuvapen also offers hair stimulation, stretch mark removal and scar removal.
Collagen Induction Therapy
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), or microneedling, is the procedure by which the body’s natural response to healing is used to increase the amount of extracellular matrix such as collagen or elastin in the skin. The micro-channels created by the Rejuvapen allow for leakage of blood, serum, and lymph in a controlled and temporary manner. These “injuries” are enough to initiate the “wound healing cascade” which is composed of three basic phases.
- Phase One | Inflammation: Activated by piercing the dermal tissue, platelets release cytokines and growth factors which act as signals for the body’s immune system. Neutrophils and macrophages cells are sent in to disinfect the wounds, clear the debris, increase the blood supply (a process called angiogenesis), and begin the creation of fresh, new cellular and extracellular materials (the granulation process).
- Phase Two | Proliferation: In this stage, the fibroblasts (cells that make up much of the dermis and create the extracellular matrix) keratinocytes and epidermal cells continue to divide to populate the areas of damage and secrete growth factors and extracellular matrix, such as elastin and collagen.
- Phase Three | Remodeling: At this stage, the wound has been replaced with new dermal tissues and the newly formed vasculature is now matured. The collagen in the newly formed tissue is now replaced with the stronger collagen and the tissue contracts to cause a “shrink-wrap” effect of the skin.
- Skin Rejuvenation- tightens & Firms, Face and Body
- Fine Lines & Moderate Wrinkles
- Acne Scarring
- Stretch Marks
- Traumatic scars
- Epidermal pigment
- Burn wounds
- Mild Rosacea (Vascular only)
- Active Keloid Scars
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Hyperlsia
- Face $250
- Face & Neck $300
- Face, Neck & Decollete $400
Purchase a series and receive a complimentary free Bio C treatment!
Rejuvapen Add On’s
- RED Led light therapy
- Co2 lift
- Both Hands
HCF Recovery Serum Benefits
- Effective combination of GF technology and antioxidants to achieve younger looking skin
- Supplements the skin to address signs of aging
- Can encourage healing after skin resurfacing procedures
- May calm inflammation and irritation caused by some skin treatments
- This highly concentrated formula is excellent for helping to improve the appearance of aging, damaged and post-procedure skin.
- The formula may enhance the natural restorative processes of the skin, which can repair and regenerate skin tissue by stimulating collagen production, circulation, antioxidant activity and cellular renewal.
Ingredients in HCF
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthyl Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Additional Information About HCF
- Animal-Cruelty Free
Co2 Lift Treatment
Last 1 hour, reduces inflammation post procedure and lifts and tightens the skin. It lightens the eye circles and wrinkled skin around the eyes with instant results.