Cosmelan MD Treatment
A Cosmelan® treatment begins with the inhibition of the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps develop melanin in the skin. With Cosmelan®, this particular enzyme is blocked, which leads to the elimination of unsightly patches of melanin that can appear on the face, which are called chloasma and melasma. At Blue Divine, we offer our clients peptide-infused facials that help your skin retain its health and improve texture, elasticity and skin clarity. Cosmelan® Treatment includes homecare for 3 months, 2 in-office treatments and 1 complimentary advanced depigmenting serum treatment for optimal brightening of the skin.
Cosmelan MD Treatment Process
A Cosmelan® is completed in two phases. Learn more about the treatment process below.
Phase 1: Blue Divine Stage
- Your Blue Divine Aesthetician will first determine what skin type that you have. After your skin evaluation, your skin will be cleaned and degreased. Immediately after, you Cosmelan® mask will be applied. This mask will remain on your face for anywhere from 8-12 hours, depending on the needs of your skin.
Phase 2: Home Maintenance Stage
- After your time is up, you will remove your mask with a gentle cleanser and cool water. You will then apply what is called a Nano Cell Mask, as well as a cream produced by Cosmelan® called Cosmelan® 2. This cream will be applied to your face three times a day, every day for the first month of your treatment. The regimen will decrease by one application each month. For example, you will use the application twice a day for the second month, and once a day for the third month.
Benefits of Cosmelan MD
Cosmelan MD is the original depigmentation treatment for Melasma, Chloasma, UV damage and Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This Depigmentation treatment offered by Cosmelan® has several benefits and advantages when being compared to other depigmentation brands and products. Some of these include the following:
Why Choose Cosmelan MD?
- Extremely safe for your skin
- Elimination of unwanted depigmentation
- Does NOT contain TCA
- Light peeling effect
- Rejuvenation and luminosity of the skin
- Non- invasive depigmentation action
- Compatible with all skin types (I-VI)
- Prevents PIH- post peel, IPL and laser
- Available with or without Hydroquinone
- Treatment can start and be used all year round
What Results Should I Expect?
After 3-4 weeks of your Cosmelan® Depigmentation treatment, you will notice a large improvement in the way that your skin looks. At the end of your treatment, all of those ugly blemishes will begin to disappear, leaving your face looking brand new and healthy. If you would like to achieve optimal results, it is best to continue the Cosmelan® 2 application for up to a year.
A Cosmelan® treatment begins with the inhibition of the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps develop melanin in the skin. With Cosmelan®, this particular enzyme is blocked, which leads to the elimination of unsightly patches of melanin that can appear on the face, which are called chloasma and melasma.